Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Humble Gratitude...


As in all of my work, I owe a deep debt of gratitude to all my friends who over the years have advised me, lent a helpful hand, collected with me and for me, shared their plants and knowledge. I am most grateful for those who have sent me flowers of hoya species that they have bloomed for my microscopic studies, and without these, much of what I present here would not have been possible.

To all of these many friends I say "thank you" and that I really appreciate your help and support. I will look forward to your continued support, corrections, and additions.

My wish is that the material here will add to our understanding of this genus, and that it may become the basis of further study by those who will follow along our path of discovery.

Thank you as readers, students, contributors, and interested individuals. Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment