Oh There It Is!
What you might may find when out hunting hoyas,
yes and we found hoyas.
When a species is collected from the wild, I feel it is wise to identify it, propagate it and name it. In this way it will eventually get it into commercial channels, be distributed to all those interested in this genus and thus be preserved. If in the future the species is lost through natural causes or forest destruction it will still be here on earth in your collection.
The following new species are presented in .pdf format with ISSN number.
- Hoya rosarioae Kloppenburg & Siar
- Hoya seanwhistleriana Kloppenburg
- Hoya odorata subsp. taytayensis Kloppenburg
- Hoya odorata subsp. antoinseneis Kloppenburg
- Hoya ordorata subsp. garciai Kloppenburg
- Hoya ofuensis Kloppenburg
Go to the end and click on "publication" to access new species publications.
A pdf publication
devoted to the Genus Hoya
ISSN # 2329-7336
Volume 4, Issue2
Editor: Dale Kloppenburg
Full Document: CLICK HERE
< > © < >